July 11, 2013

Design Team Call for All that Skittles!!!

Hello Everyone, All that Skittles were casting a Design Team Call for new up and upcoming designers. So here are the entries that I submitted. So they asked for just 3 and if you know me I had to add two more. Hope you enjoy. I had fun making them. :) Below are my entries.



My Tinker Bell Jewelry Box. I used some Gesso to add texture
so when I got ready to use some Acrylic paint it would go on
smooth. So I used purple and green acrylic on the inside and out
used a tinker bell sticker on top , bling , flowers, stickles and gems
 on the outside of the box. Then I prima flowers around the mirror'
on the inside of the box.

A 4th of July card, Used a Jolee Sticker and added stickles
to the flag, the July, and the large stars on the right. Red cardstock

with a piece of  4th of July paper.



My two page Happy Birthday premade layout. 



My girly handmade cardboard Mini Album
                  This mini is made out of cardboard not chip board.
                  I got the flowers in both corners and bought the 
                flowers from Michael’s and used a glue gun to mount 
               them on. The butterfly and mini flowers have a added

     twist with stickles on them to add a little touch.










 




 



No comments: