August 24, 2013

Kraftie Kre8ations DT Back to School Projects

 
 
 
 
Hello everyone this weekend we are having our very own Design Team show off some great projects
that they are created for us this week. I am being featured on both days today and tomorrow So please stop over at www.kraftiekre8ations.blogspot.com to see the great Back to school creations that the am has put together. As everyone knows The Purple Scrapper(me) can not just  do one project I had to do four so below are my crafts that I created. Please let a comment below and make sure you check out our face book www.https://www.facebook.com/groups/kraftiekre8ations/ Come join the fun!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
Teacher Pencil and Pen Box
 
 
 
 
School days 12x12 Premade Layout
 
 
 
Field Trip 12x12 Premade Layout-1
 
 
 
 
Field Trip 12x12 Premade Page Layout-2
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by my page
Please leave a comment
 
 

5 comments:

JustMaxine55 said...

Nice pages, Meka!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

great projects!

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Love these!! Super adorable!

Your newest follower!

Susie

lovemypaper said...

Super cute layouts!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Darling, darling projects!