August 3, 2013

Kraftie Kre8ations Blog Hop - Design Team Reveal Intro!!!




Welcome to MMDesi9ns!
 

 
Hello kraftie ladies and gents!!!!  I am Meka and welcome to my blog. The time has finally come to do the bunny hop. The Kraftie Kea8tions Blog Hop is here!
 If you came here from Shavon Borders' blog  http://www.scrappinvon.blogspot.com, then you are in the right place!  I hope you will hop along with us and see our awesome creations and get to know a little about our Design Team made from a bunch of talented women.



 

 
 Believe me you won't want to miss any of the beautiful creations these ladies have come up with.  Being a part of this Kraftie Kre8ations Adventure from facebook to the blog and participating in this hop has been nothing but a joy and I'm glad to be here.  

My first projects for this hop are 2 ATC cards and 2 picture frames showing  a little about who I am as an artist. Welcome and enjoy. 
 
What is your scrapbook "Krytonite"?
 
Well I really don't have anything I wouldn't try once. I have just opened up a new horizon to start doing new exciting art like altering all kinds of things. I love the color purple so I try to buy everything and anything around purple, even if it is a purple
 cardstock and printed paper, etc. You understand anything purple!!!!
 
                                                              
Artist Trading Card
 
 
 
 Artist Trading Card #2
 
 
 
  What do you listen to or watch while you scrap and Why?
 
     Well I like a little R and B and Pop , Like Usher, Mary J Blidge, Maroon 5, One Republic. I love all kinds of music and anyone that knows me knows I love playing music when I'm crafting  and making my masterpieces.
                                                      
 
New Project of Choice
 
 
 

 Project of Choice #2
 
 
How do you jump start your creatively when you find that it is missing?
 
Call up my bestie Connie Gomez at 7:30am with a cup of coffee cut on the laptop and get ready to discuss the next challenges, altered projects, and swaps that she Will be having me into before the year starts. 
At what time of day are you most creative, or do you  prefer to create?
  I'm most creative at about 4am in the morning. I know most people are a sleep but to me it's quiet. That time for me in the morning is great and my mind gets into creative mode.
 
 
 
What is your favorite techniques to use right now and why?  
Well my techniques are my favorite cardboard mini albums and painting anything wooden with Gesso and Mod Podge. Using Bling, stickles, flowers, butterfies, fibers, and vintage.
 
 
   Old Projects


                              
What are some tried and true techniques you love to use?
        Metal embellishments are the new wave these days and I am into
          painting boxes, tins, and premade pages. As you see in some of my
projects below there's a lot of me in them.
                                            
 
 

 
 


 
 
 Thank you for following my blog I hoped you enjoyed the hop!!!
Your next stop is to check out:
La-Vie Borde-Perry:http://cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/ beautiful blog. 
  • Our sponsor for this hop is





    You could be the lucky winner of Designer Series Everyday Enchantment Paper and   Designer Twittered Buttons.

    Let me tell you how this hop is going to work!   After the hop, we will select the lucky winner from those who commented along the way and became a new follower of the Kraftie Kre8ations's Blog, which is the last stop on on the blog trail.
  •  We hope that you enjoy our welcoming blog hop! 
  • Good luck and happy hopping!

  • Here is the "hopping" order:





    • If you just left Shavon's page, then you are on the right track; however, if you started here, please head back up to Shavon's page and follow the hopping order.
    • Kraftie Kre8ations:http://kraftiekre8ations.blogspot.com/ YOUR LAST STOP!!!!   
      Become a follower of our blog and you will be entered into a random drawing for a gift from our sponsor. 
       
      We hope you have been inspired by our design team throughout the hop.

      the Kraftie Kre8ations Team   
     
     PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW US ON OUR FACEBOOK AT https://www.facebook.com/groups/kraftiekre8ations/
    ALSO FOLLOW US ON ALL BLOGS AND GET UPDATES!!!!!



    18 comments:

    Golden Goddess Designs said...

    you do such beautiful work! so glad to be working with you!

    C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

    Excellent hop! I’m so excited to get to know you all better and to serve on the KK8 DT with you.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    Shavon Borders said...

    great job Meka. love that altered frame.

    Kraftie Kre8ations said...

    Beautiful work.

    Scrappin' Sista said...

    Oh my GOODNESS!!! Tons of creative loveliness. I enjoyed everything. You are one talented lady. I love all your projects. Thanks so much for sharing. Blessings to you!

    Scrappy hugs,
    Christel a.k.a. Scrappin' Sista

    ArtSeRae Taylor said...

    Great projects, Meka! Your ATC's are amazing.

    G-ma said...

    I love all your projects and I love butterflies. And flowers, too.

    Carolyn

    Ann Strecko Koeman said...

    Im oohing and aching over ALL your projects! Hopping along...

    Brenda said...

    thanks for sharing about you and ALL your projects are beautiful!!! you do an amazing job with your 3D items!! thanks for sharing your projects and your life with us!

    http://craftybrowneyes.blogspot.com

    Paula Jennings said...

    stunning work Meka! I love your ATCs and frames especially!

    Paula Jennings said...

    ps - I love purple too!

    Shalana said...

    Your projects were very nice. I just started altering items and like it as well.

    Scrapsbygracie said...

    So detailed, lovely job!

    JustMaxine55 said...

    Nice projects, Meka!

    cmigo crafting said...

    Awesome job Meka I am fan of Purple too. Thanks for the all of the inspiration

    Tara Mason said...

    Meka, I love the ATC cards and the altered frames!!!! Awesome work!

    Angelica Chambers said...

    Whoa! Your ATCs just blew me away! They are incredible! You should have a drawing for them as a giveaway... (Wink wink)

    Cheri said...

    Nice getting to know you a little better. Thanks for sharing your creativity and style. Love the soft colors in the butterfly card.

    Cheri - John 3:16
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com