September 6, 2013

Featured Fan for the month of September on All that Stickles





Hey everyone!!! Meka here well I submitted a entry for the All that stickles DT Team so I was asked to be a featured fan something like a guest designer for two Friday's instead this month what a honor. So I was asked to create something for "Appreciation" and use stickles for this weeks challenge so this is what I came up with. As you know the purple scrapper can't just do one project I have to do at least two from my stash of goodies. Hope you love my projects. Please leave a comment. Thanks
Picture Frame










Teacher Appreciation
Christmas Red Stickles & Green Stickles
Cricut-  Making the Grade - 2 inch
Paper - Bobunny Brand
Apples - Brads
Recollection flowers and stars.
Bus - Michaels, Michaels Frame
Jolee embellishments


Door Hanger 







Door Hanger
Back to School - Waterfall Stickles
All stickers are from Jolee
Bo Bunny brand paper
Glossy Accents on A+ and Apple
Wood Door Hanger - Michaels






5 comments:

cmigo crafting said...

Beautiful projects, what I love the most about your crafting you cover every space on your project.

Paula Jennings said...

adorable projects Meka! Especially love the frame!

MMDesi9ns said...

Thanks Ladies appreciate that!!! Thanks for stopping by and showing the support

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Congrats on your fan friday spot! First is the best!! You've blown us away with your talents!!

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Oh my gosh, that frame is gorgeous!! And congratulations on being the Featured Fan on All That Stickles!