September 12, 2013

Kraftie Kre8ations Presents :Celebrations and Thankfulness Blog Hop

 
 
 
 
 
Hello Everyone !! Meka here am so excited for this weekend Kraftie Kre8tions is having a blog hop and you all are invited. Fall is such a beautiful time of the year, it’s when the leaves start changing colors and everything around us is beautiful. It is also the season of Thanksgiving, which reminds us to take a moment to reflect on all the things we are most thankful for. 

This is the season for giving and the Kraftie Kre8ations Design Team and  members are going to give there inspiration to you. Please join us and hop from blog to blog to see the beautiful creations and get inspired from today until Sunday. We are also having a blog challenge to get you in the mood of doing your own beautiful projects. I have decided to hop all four days to show you a couple of things I have come up with so please come back every day to check out what the Purple Scrapper has in store.


A Altered Card for giving
 
 



This card was made out my scraps box
a little bit of everything from scratch. I used
Close to my heart stamps to stamp around
the card with different colors to bring our that
giving feel. The Blessing embellishment was a
gift from a old scrap partner. The sentiment
was a stamp I used from close t my heart also
it was a old stamp on clearance. The leaves around
the card are foil but it was a sticker. I just love the fall
colors on this card hope you like them as well
 
 
 
 
 
The Blessing card.

 Well I love
glitter and bling. So for this card as you
see stickles were involved. I embossed the
card with the top layer embossed different
then the one on the bottom. I used two circle
cutters different sizes and them embossed those
as well. The blessing sentiment was cut out
of the circut machine not sure of what
cart I used. Then I added a couple of pearls
to the left and bottom.
 


Our Challenge:
Our color palette is an amazing representation of the changing colors of trees in the fall.  You can create ANY project related to the Fall to include the best thankfulness day of all, Thanksgiving.  It can be a layout, card, mixed media project or altered item.  The sky is the limit!  Once you create your project, come back here and upload your project in inLinkz link.


Color Palette:
Here are the rules for playing along!

One random winner will receive a gift from KraftieKre8ations if:

1. You become a follower of  the KraftieKre8ations blog (http://kraftiekre8ations.blogspot.com)
2. You leave a comment on each participants blog
3. You "like" or "join" the FB Group (http://facebook.com/groups/kraftiekre8ations)
4. You become a follower of my blog www.mmedi9ns.blogspot.com
5. Have FUN!

Here are our participants:

Design Team & Member Inspirations from:

Sept 12
Kraftie Kre8ations - http://kraftiekre8ations.blogspot.com -START HERE!!!!
Shavon - http://scrappingvon.blogspot.com/
Paula -    http://preciouspagesbypaula.blogspot.com/
Connie - http://Desi9nsbyebony.blogspot.com 
Meka - http://mmdesi9ns.blogspot.com/   YOU ARE HERE!!!


Thanks for visiting my page please leave a comment!!! We hope you enjoyed hopping with us.



 


13 comments:

Kraftie Kre8ations said...

Beautiful blessing card... very "Autumn".

Paula Jennings said...

beautiful card. love the embossing and pearls!

Robin Waguespack said...

Love all the embellies and the fall colors!!

Wendi Schlueter said...

I LOVE all the details!! I would jump for joy if I received a card like this. I am just entering the embossing world so I like seeing examples of how great it can look. This makes me want to create!!!

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

I love the french stamp on your card! Is that stamp still available? Your card has great dimension and style! I love a great monochromatic card as well. Your blessings card is very elegant. Thanks for sharing!

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Lyne Blodgett said...

Love all the texture in the fall card

Shavon Borders said...

Love both cards!!!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

both cards are great!

DelightfulScrapbookn said...

Beautiful details Meka and the embellishments add just the right touch!

Emily Daniels said...

Looks fabulous!!

cmigo crafting said...

beautiful cards love all of the deatails

Becky Dunham said...

Love both of these sweet cards Meka! I love all the layers and the mix of crafty goodness :)

Lumbee Pride said...

Beautiful!!!!!!! I love the embellishments..I would put this beautiful art work in picture frame..