September 13, 2013

Kraftie Kre8ations Presents: Celebrations and Thankfulness Blog Hop Day 2



 
 
 

Hello Everyone !! Meka here welcome to the second day of the hop and so thankful for all the loving comments that were left from yesterday on my blog  I really appreciate the love.

I love the fall time of the year when all the leaves change colors here in my neighborhood there are a lot of trees so we get to see
different varieties of leaves changing throughout the season.

The KK8 Design Team and members are going to show more of there creations all weekend long. So please take the time to go and stop by and leave a comment. These ladies have worked hard
to bring creations to life to give us all inspiration. We will be hoping all the way to Sunday afternoon some of the ladies have
decided to give away blog candy so don't miss out.

We are also having a blog challenge to get you in the mood of doing your own beautiful projects. I have decided to hop all four days to show you a couple of things I have come up with so please come back every day to check out what the Purple Scrapper has in store.

This is a two page premade layout that I have created. Using the color theme I started of with 2 sheets of 12x12 Recollections cardstock, on this page I used two 4x6 premade mats orange and black. Then I used my Martha Stewart border punch to give it a little flair. So you know am the stickles queen so I lined it up top
and around the bottom. I also put foil embellishments on the page one in the middle and two on top. The title is a title wave that came from Michaels for about $1.00
 
 


Here I used the same but added some more embellishments and foil.
 








 
 
Our Challenge:
Our color palette is an amazing representation of the changing colors of trees in the fall.  You can create ANY project related to the Fall to include the best thankfulness day of all, Thanksgiving.  It can be a layout, card, mixed media project or altered item.  The sky is the limit!  Once you create your project, come back here and upload your project in inLinkz link.


Color Palette:
Here are the rules for playing along!

One random winner will receive a gift from KraftieKre8ations if:

1. You become a follower of  the KraftieKre8ations blog (http://kraftiekre8ations.blogspot.com)
2. You leave a comment on each participants blog
3. You "like" or "join" the FB Group (http://facebook.com/groups/kraftiekre8ations)
4. You become a follower of my blog www.mmedi9ns.blogspot.com
5. Have FUN!

Here are our participants:

Design Team & Member Inspirations from:

Sept 13
Kraftie Kre8ations - http://kraftiekre8ations.blogspot.com- START HERE!!!
Lyne -  http://lynnseverydayideas.blogspot.com
Beckie - https://www.facebook.com/KindredKrafting
Brandi - http://Brandiscreationsandmore.blogspot.com/
Connie - Desi9nsbyebony.blogspot.com
Meka - http://mmdesi9ns.blogspot.com/- YOU ARE HERE!!
Kraftie Kre8ations - http://kraftiekre8ations.blogspot.com- GO HERE TO BE ENTERED
IN A PRIZE DRAWING PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT.


Thanks for visiting my page please leave a comment!!! We hope you enjoyed hopping with us.



 



 




 
 

12 comments:

Lyne Blodgett said...

Very cute layout Meka

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Fun layout! Love the glittery embellishments!

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Robin Waguespack said...

I love your layout, I may have to scrap lift for my Thanksgiving day pictures!

Wendi Schlueter said...

I love your fall layout! I really like all the embellishments..I think I will need to be hitting up Michaels.

DelightfulScrapbookn said...

Meka I just love this layout!!! The colors are bold and beautiful!

Jackie Craft and stuff said...

Very nice

Emily Daniels said...

Great layout! Can't wait to see what you have in store for tomorrow!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

lovely, great details!

cmigo crafting said...

NIce fall layout very pretty

Becky Dunham said...

Beautiful layout Meka! These pages just holler Autumn :) Autumn is my favorite season mainly because of the colors I think.

Paula Jennings said...

lots of great embellishments!

Shavon Borders said...

Love the layout